Fulfilment by Amazon
Grow your business with Amazon's World-Class Fulfilment
- Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) helps you grow your business in the UK and internationally when you sell on Amazon and through other sales channels. FBA gives you access to Amazon’s world-class logistics resources, fast, free delivery options for your products, and trusted and acclaimed customer service in the local language. Send your choice of products to an Amazon fulfillment center and we’ll store your inventory, pick, pack and ship it EU-wide when customers order.
- Moreover, FBA products are eligible for Prime so you gain access to millions of our most loyal and active customers.
- FBA is integrated with your Amazon selling account and offers a flexible, pay-per-use model without minimum inventory requirements.
Enjoy these benefits when you use FBA
- Reach millions of loyal Amazon Prime customers with increased visibility of your products
- Increase sales by competing for the Buy Box more effectively as your products get the same visibility as Amazon’s retail products with fast-track delivery options to customers
- Provide Amazon’s acclaimed 24x7 customer service and enable customers to access Amazon Prime Shipping benefits with fast, free delivery options
- Fulfill orders from all 5 Amazon marketplaces (Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, Amazon.es)
- Export to millions of customers across Europe with a single seller account & one local inventory pool
- Amazon takes care of customer service in the local language and handles returns
- Flexible pay-per-use model that scales up and down as your business needs change with no minimum inventory requirements, subscription fees or contracts
- Use FBA on the products of your choice and own and control the quantity you store with Amazon
- Pay only for order fulfilment services and storage space used
- Use Multi-Channel Fulfilment by Amazon to fulfil orders from your own website or other channels
- Directly integrate with your sales platform and offer expedited delivery options to customers
- Amazon stores your inventory for you and handles shipments to over 20 European countries
- 24x7 customer service for delivery related issues in the local language and gift wrapping service available to customers at no extra cost to you
- FBA will help you manage the spike in customer contacts during peak selling periods
- Amazon will also handle your customer returns
- Amazon’s world-class logistics resources and Europe-wide distribution network ensure your products are stored safely and your orders get fulfilled even when you are on vacation
- Send your choice and quantity of FBA enabled products to our fulfilment centers at competitive rates with our Partner Carriers