Fulfilment by Amazon
E-commerce sellers can explore international opportunities as a way to access new customers, grow their business and diversify their revenue sources.
Gain reach and flexibility
With the Amazon European Marketplaces Account you can list your products and manage your orders on all EU Marketplaces (UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) from just one local seller account.
- Pay one monthly subscription fee based on your home Marketplace
- Manage your inventory consistently across all Marketplaces from one pool and in real time
- Maintain a clear overview of your business with just one order report for all Marketplaces
- View Seller Central for your trading in Germany, France, Italy and Spain in English
- Use just one bank account from one of the countries supported by Amazon. See the list of supported countries and currencies here.
Save time and money
With Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA), you can leverage Amazon’s world class fulfilment and expertise, trusted customer service and fast, and in many cases, free and expedited delivery options making it easy to grow your sales and improve customer satisfaction. FBA takes much of the effort and complexity out of selling internationally and gives you tools to easily sell and ship your products throughout the EU. You can choose to use all or some of the following programmes:European Fulfilment Network (EFN)
When you use EFN, you can serve all Amazon’s EU Marketplaces from one convenient local inventory pool. You ship your products to a Fulfilment Centre located in your home Marketplace.
- Benefit from our competitive prices to ship your products to a Fulfilment Centre with Amazon's Partnered Carrier Programme
- When an order arrives, Amazon will pick pack and ship the order to the customer anywhere in the EU and take care of customer service and returns handling in the local language of the Amazon site the order is purchased on
- A small fee will be charged per unit shipped for on Amazon orders fulfilled using EFN services. See our rate card.
When you use MCI, you send your most popular inventory directly to Amazon Fulfilment Centres in the countries where you are listing your products and we store those products close to local customers.
- Benefit from our competitive prices to ship your products to an international Fulfilment Centre using Amazon's Partnered Carrier Programme
- MCI can help improve your sales conversion by getting your international orders to customers faster and at lower cost. In many cases free shipping can apply.
- Amazon takes care of customer service and returns handling in the local language of the Amazon site the order is placed on.
You can grow your international business with little more than the click of a button. You simply list your products for sale on Amazon.co.uk and when out-of-country customers place orders, Amazon picks, packs and delivers non-media items EU wide and media items worldwide, again from your local inventory in Amazon’s fulfilment centres and currently at no extra charge to you.
For more information and video tutorials about the Amazon Europe Marketplaces account please click here.
Consult our FAQ section for more details and recommendations.