When you sell online on Amazon, your products are easier to find and easier to buy. Gain access to tens of millions of shoppers and put Amazon’s ecommerce expertise, product search and payment technology to work for your business. Click here to get more information on how to sell online.
- Sell on Amazon's 5 European marketplaces using a single account
- Best value for volume sales
- Fulfilment by Amazon enabled(learn more)
- £25.00/month subscription (Cancel anytime) + per-item seller fees (VAT exclusive) 3 months subscription free*
- Access business and order reports
- Customise shipping rates, Promotion and gift services
- Amazon Device Accessories
- Car & Motorbike
- Consumer Electronics
- DIY & Tools
- Large Appliances
- Lawn & Garden
- Musical Instruments & DJ
- Office Products
- Pet Supplies
- Sports & Outdoors
- Toys & Games**
- Video Games
- Video Games Consoles
- Computer Accessories
- Electronics Accessories
- Health & Personal Care
*Some categories require approval before selling on Amazon.co.uk. Contact Seller Support in your Seller Central account to request approval.
**There are restrictions for selling Toys & Games during the Christmas season (November – January).
- Designed for sellers who do not plan on selling regularly
- £0.75 + per-item seller fees (VAT-exclusive)
|Pricing Summary1 pricing is category dependent|
|Monthly Subscription Fee|
|or Fixed Closing Fee||£0.75|
|For Books, Music & Video|
|+ Variable Closing Fee||from £0.142|
|For All Other Categories|
|Referral Fee||from 7%4|
|+ Variable Closing Fee||-3|
- Your products are easier to find online with Amazon
- Sell on all 5 of Amazon’s European Marketplaces
- Amazon’s trusted shopping experience
- Amazon fraud protection and security
- No product listing fees
- Inventory is available as a single pool to all Marketplaces
- Fulfilment by Amazon enabled more information
- Sell products that already exist in Amazon’s catalogue
- Sell products in Amazon’s most popular categories
- all listed prices and fees are displayed excluding VAT.
To sell on Amazon is a simple 5 steps process. Read more about the features & benefits of selling online on Amazon.
Or4b. Let Amazon take care of logistics and help you improve your sales
Step 1 Upload Your Product Inventory
With Selling on Amazon, it’s easy to upload your inventory. Once you’ve registered to start selling online use the Web-based tools, a free desktop software application, or text files to start selling quickly.
Step 2 Customers See Your Products on Amazon
Amazon is a leading website and venue for millions of online shoppers. By listing your products on Amazon, you can reach millions of potential customers every day. Read more about our selling fees.
Step 3 Customers Purchase Your Products
Amazon makes buying your products easy. With features like 1-Click and a brand trusted by millions, we help customers make quick, easy, worry-free purchases.
Step 4 You Deliver Products to Customers
Amazon notifies you by e-mail when an order has been placed. You simply pack and deliver your item to the customer (unless you let Fulfilment by Amazon do the work).
Step 5 You Receive Payment
Payment for the order is deposited into your bank account, and you receive notification by e-mail that your payment has been sent.
*Terms and conditions for three months of subscription free
- The promotion is open only to sellers who have not previously registered for the Professional Selling Plan on the relevant Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it or Amazon.es (the “Amazon Site(s)”).
- To qualify for the promotion the seller must complete registration forthe Professional Selling plan on an Amazon Site(s) for which they have not previously registered for the Professional Selling Plan while the promotion is valid.
- If the seller qualifies for the promotion, Amazon will waive the seller’s first three months' subscription fee for the Professional Selling Plan account on the applicable Amazon Site. The seller will remain liable for all selling fees and other costs.
- If the seller breaches any term of the Amazon Services Europe Business Solutions Agreement within three months of registration, the promotion will be withdrawn and the seller shall be liable for the first three months' fee.
- The promotion is not available to new registered sellers who are connected or affiliated to an existing Professional Selling Plan account on the relevant Amazon site(s).
- This promotion may be withdrawn at any time by the withdrawal of the offer text on the relevant Amazon Site(s). Amazon will not be obliged to place a notice or otherwise notify of the promotion’s withdrawal.
** With effect from February 1, 2015, we will begin to calculate the monthly High-Volume Listing Fee based on the number of active non-media SKUs you offer for sale on Amazon.co.uk. The High-Volume Listing Fee will only apply if you exceed 2 million SKUs in a given month, and it will be applied to your highest number of SKUs above 2 million at any time during that month. For each active non-media SKU over 2 million, a fee of £0.0003 per SKU will apply. Learn more