Amazon Sponsored Products
Promote the products you sell on Amazon.co.uk with keyword targeted ads.
Pay only when your ad is clicked.
How It Works
✔ Select your products and enter keywords
✔ Your ads appear alongside your search results*
✔ Shoppers who click are taken to the detail page where your offer is listed
✔ You only pay when your ad is clicked**
*Terms and Conditions of the Amazon Sponsored Products £20 Sign Up Promotion
- When an advertiser registers a new Amazon Sponsored Products account, Amazon Services Europe S.a.r.l will apply a credit of £20 to that advertiser's new Amazon Sponsored Products account. Any unused credit will expire on the last day of the calendar quarter following the date on which the credit is applied to the advertiser’s Amazon Sponsored Products account. For example, if an advertiser registers an Amazon Sponsored Products account between July 1, 2014 and September 30, 2014, unused credits will expire on December 31, 2014.
- Advertisers must provide a valid credit card number on their Amazon Sponsored Products account to receive the £20 credit.
- Advertisers must register and maintain an Amazon Sponsored Products account in good standing with Amazon.
- Advertisers are subject to the terms of the Amazon Services Europe Business Solutions Agreement.
- This offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.
- This offer is void in the event of fraud, mistake, or any failure to satisfy any terms of the offer.
- Amazon Services Europe S.a.r.l reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify this offer at any time.