To qualify to sell refurbished, pre-owned and open-box products on Amazon Renewed, we require details of your experience selling such like-new products.
You need to meet the following criteria to qualify as a seller on Amazon Renewed:
1. You are a high-volume refurbished seller. You can supply invoices showing a total value of £20,000 in qualifying refurbished purchases in the previous 90 days from the date of the application. For approval to list on the Apple brand in the smartphone category, you must supply invoices showing a total value of £1 million in Apple refurbished products.
2. Your products are refurbished to work and look like new by you or a third-party refurbisher. You are required to submit a minimum of 10 images of a sample unit for product and packaging review: 1) Box in which the product will ship, 2) Box in which the product is housed (inside the shipping box) — white or brown box, 3) Picture of product inside the box (with packaging), 4,5) Product pictures from the top and bottom, 6–9) Product picture from all four sides, and 10) picture of warranty card that will be provided to customers.
3. Your company provides a minimum 1-year warranty, in addition to the buyer's statutory rights, from the date of purchase on all of your refurbished products.
4. If you are an existing Seller on Amazon, or once you start selling on Amazon, you have an Order-Defect-Rate (ODR) of 0.8% or less trailing 90 days.
5. For specific brands, you may be required to submit additional documentation related to your product inspection processes.