*UK Terms and Conditions of the Sponsored Products and Headline Search £20 Promotional Credit.
For Amazon sellers that register for a new Amazon Sponsored Products or Headline Search account from 1st July 2018 until 30th September 2018, and register their payment method before 31st October 2018, Amazon Services Europe S.a.r.l will apply a promotional credit of £20 to that advertiser's Sponsored Products or Headline Search account. Promotional credits will automatically be applied upon the advertiser’s registration of their payment method associated to their advertising account. Any unused promotional credit will expire after 90 days from the date the promotion credit is applied.
- Advertisers must maintain a Sponsored Products or Headline Search account in good standing with Amazon, subject to the terms of the Amazon Services Europe Business Solutions Agreement.
- Advertisers must provide a valid payment method to receive the promotional credit.
- This offer and the promotional credit are non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- This offer is void where prohibited and in the event of fraud, mistake, or any failure to satisfy any terms of the offer.
- Amazon Services Europe S.a.r.l reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify this offer at any time.
- Limit one promotional credit per seller account.