The English version of these terms and conditions is the definitive legal version. Translations into German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean are available for your ease of reference only.
The following terms and conditions (these “Terms”) supplement the Amazon Services Europe Business Solutions Agreement, including the FBA Service Terms, and govern your participation in the FBA New Selection Program (the "Program"). Unless otherwise provided in these Terms, all capitalized terms are as defined in the BSA and the FBA Service Terms. By participating in the Program, you agree to these Terms.
1. The Program starts on April 1, 2020, and is available in the Amazon European marketplaces of the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy and Spain.
2. Only Professional Sellers are eligible for the Program. Your participation in the Program is subject to Amazon’s approval.
3. To be eligible for the discount on the inbound shipment charge to an Amazon fulfilment centre, sellers must:
a. Be new to FBA across Amazon European marketplaces (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) (have not sent inventory to FBA in the past)
b. Send their first shipment to a fulfilment centre after April 1, 2020
c. Be enrolled in the FBA New Selection programme before sending their first shipment to a fulfilment centre
d. Use an Amazon Partnered Carrier to send their shipment to a fulfilment centre
4. For all other benefits of the New Selection Program "Eligible Sellers" means: Professional sellers who have no storage limit.
"Eligible ASIN" means one of the first 500 ASINs you create for FBA after you are enrolled in the Program that is:
a. New to FBA across Amazon European marketplaces (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy and Spain);
b. A parent ASIN not offered by other FBA sellers;
c. Not a Media Product or used item;
d. Standard size (a packaged unit that weighs 12 kg or less and measures 45 cm or less on its longest side, 34 cm or less on its median side and 26 cm or less on its shortest side); and
e. Received at an Amazon fulfilment centre after the program start date April 1, 2020.
5. To be eligible for free returns processing, an ASIN must be in the Clothing & Accessories, Shoes & Bags, Jewellery or Watches category and meet the Eligible ASIN criteria specified above.
6. The Eligible ASIN limit (500 parent ASINs) will be reset January 1 each year.
7. Eligible ASINs exclude:
a. New child ASINs created under a parent ASIN that already exists on FBA;
b. Oversize products; and
c. Media and used items.
8. Seller must be enrolled in the program before an ASIN’s first inventory-received date at an Amazon fulfilment centre for the ASIN to qualify for monthly storage, removal, and return processing fee waivers.
9. For each Eligible ASIN, FBA will waive monthly storage fees for the first 50 units of each new parent ASIN in the 90 days after the first unit is received at an Amazon fulfilment centre. If you are not in the Pan-European FBA programme, you will receive this benefit based on the first country in which you send units of your new ASIN to a fulfilment centre. Sellers in the Pan-European FBA programme can send inventory to fulfilment centres in any of the Amazon European marketplaces and get the monthly storage fee waived for the first 50 units combined across these marketplaces. Sellers can remove any of those first 50 units within 180 days after the first inventory-received date with no FBA removal fees.
10. For Clothing & Accessories, Shoes & Bags, Jewellery and Watches only, FBA will waive return processing fees for up to 50 units of each eligible parent ASIN. Returned items must be received at a fulfilment centre within 120 days of the first inventory-received date.
11. A parent ASIN and variations of it (child ASINs) are considered one ASIN for determining the first 50 units of each eligible ASIN.
12. Amazon may change or cancel the Program at any time by giving you 30 days' prior written notice.
13. Participation in the Fulfilment by Amazon program is subject to the FBA Service Terms and policies in the Business Solutions Agreement. These Terms will terminate automatically upon any termination of the BSA or the FBA Service Terms.
14. You acknowledge that storing units in an additional country to your home marketplace country will trigger additional VAT obligations for your business and may trigger other reporting requirements such as Intrastat. You will be responsible for the collection and payment of your taxes together with the filing of all relevant returns where required.