How customers discover your products
Now that you have joined FBA, your FBA listings have additional visibility with Amazon Prime members — Amazon's most loyal and avid customers.
Millions of Amazon Prime members enjoy shopping online with the ease and convenience of Amazon Prime. Prime is an increasingly popular membership programme which gives Amazon customers and their families unlimited free One-Day delivery on eligible purchases and other advantages for an annual membership fee. When you join FBA, your products are automatically eligible for Prime, which can increase your product exposure and competitiveness.
Prime customers :
- Purchase more on average than non-Prime customers
- Frequently look to use their Prime shipping benefits and filter products they view based on Prime eligibility
- This means when an Amazon Prime customer searches for a product they are immediately given the option in the left-hand navigation to filter their search to find only products eligible for Amazon Prime free one-day delivery.
- For non-Prime Amazon customers, your products now qualify in most cases for Free Super Saver Delivery.
- Amazon Customers will also see your listings as Fulfilled by Amazon with the Amazon delivery guarantee.
How customers buy your products
FBA can give you an edge over the competition with increased visibility of your products to millions of high-value Amazon Prime customers by:
Competitive Price Sorting: When comparing offers for the same product, the offer listing page ranks the offers based on the price plus shipping by default. Since FBA listing are eligible for FREE Delivery the shipping cost is £0.00 and therefore ranked before other offers with same price but not FREE Delivery.
Win the Buy Box: The "Buy Box" is the box on a product detail page where a customer starts the purchase process by adding an item or items to their shopping basket. A key feature of the Amazon platform is that the same product can be sold by several sellers. If several sellers offer the same product in "new" condition, they may be eligible to compete for the Buy Box for that product.
FBA helps you improve your performance-based requirements increasing your chances of winning the Buy Box. If your product wins the Buy Box, customers can add it to their cart with one click. To learn more click here