1. The promotion is open only to sellers who have not previously registered for the Professional Selling Plan on the relevant Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it or Amazon.es website (the “Amazon Site(s)”).
2. To qualify for the promotion the seller must complete registration for the Professional Selling plan on an Amazon Site(s) for which they have not previously registered for the Professional Selling Plan while the promotion is valid.
3. If the seller qualifies for the promotion, Amazon will waive the seller’s first month's subscription fee for the Professional Selling Plan account on the applicable Amazon Site. The seller will remain liable for all selling fees and other costs.
4. If the seller breaches any term of the Amazon Services Europe Business Solutions Agreement within one month of registration, the promotion will be withdrawn and the seller shall be liable for the first month's fee.
5. The promotion is not available to new registered sellers who are connected or affiliated to an existing Professional Selling Plan account on the relevant Amazon site(s).
6. This promotion may be withdrawn at any time by the withdrawal of the offer text on the relevant Amazon Site(s). Amazon will not be obliged to place a notice or otherwise notify of the promotion’s withdrawal.
** With effect from February 1, 2015, we will begin to calculate the monthly High-Volume Listing Fee based on the number of active non-media SKUs you offer for sale on Amazon.co.uk. The High-Volume Listing Fee will only apply if you exceed 2 million SKUs in a given month, and it will be applied to your highest number of SKUs above 2 million at any time during that month. For each active non-media SKU over 2 million, a fee of £0.0003 per SKU will apply. Learn more